One World Technologies, Inc
A graduate of Tufts University and New York University's Graduate School of Business, Lynn T. Rowe has been a consultant and key executive in a wide variety of global scale media, telecommunications and technology ventures, startups and projects.
With 37 years in the broadcast and telecommunications industry, Mr. Rowe currently owns and operates One World Technologies, Inc. (formerly Telecom International, inc.) of Venice, FL. One World Technologies is a full service consulting and integration firm specializing in the planning, design, implementation and management of OTT, AI, VR, AR, VOD, broadcast, cable, satellite, DTH, mobile, multimedia and interactive networks, applications, systems, new ventures and special events.
Over the years Mr. Rowe has been involved in a number of industry firsts, including:
• First conversion to satellite distribution by a US TV network
• First lease of Intelsat, international satellite capacity
• First sublease of international satellite capacity
• First on-air use of MPEG2 compression
• First use and development of DS3 fiber in the US
• First virtualization of TV production; Nightline insertion into Network from
• Washington, D.C. via DS3 fiber
• Development of first US network SNG program w/ GTE
In business since 1991, OWTI's clients have included Actus Digital, AlphaStar, AT&T, ATCI, Atlanta Olympic Broadcasting, Belgacom, Cayman 27, Cayman Island Government, Central European Media Enterprises, The Coca-Cola Company, Columbia Communications, Cuba International Television, DVEO, EBU Sports International, ESPN, FIBA, HP, Ignite Sports Media, LLC., Korean Broadcasting Consortium, InteliTrac, InterLink, Intelsat, Lionshare Media, Miraxis, LLC., Mediacasting, MicroNet, NBA, New Horizons Telecasting, New Vision Television, PanamSat, PBS, Reuters, Sky KBS, Space Systems/Loral, Scientific-Atlanta, Southeast Netlink, USAsiacom and WilTel.