June 11, 2020 | Santa Monica
What are the Awards?
With streaming services now playing a central role in the media and entertainment industries, the Next TV Technology Leadership Awards are designed to honor executives who have played an innovative role in using technology to develop and deploy streaming services and products that are transforming the way entertainment, sports, news and other types of video are created, delivered, consumed and monetized.
Who are the Awards open to?
The awards are open to people who work for streaming services, broadcasters, networks, studios, news organizations, digital companies and others who provide streaming video to consumers. It is not open to vendors of technology and services, though we would encourage nominations from their clients.
What do Award winners receive?
The award winners will be profiled in the May issue of B+C; participate in panels at the Digital Media Technology Leadership Summit; and be honored at an awards dinner during the Summit on June 11.
- Next TV will recognize outstanding career achievement and contributions to the Tech industry so this is a chance to gain industry recognition and acknowledgement
- All winners will be featured on the Digital Media Summit website, in campaign emails and in July’s issue of B+C, as well as on the Next TV website so this is a unique chance for winners to raise their profile within the industry
- All Honorees will be invited to the Digital Media Technology Leadership Summit on June 10 and will be invited to speak at this esteemed conference in front of their industry peers. The invite includes overnight accomodation for 2 nights and all meals.
Is there a cost?
There is no cost for nominations.
When does nominations close?
Closing date for nominations is March 27, 2020 00:00 EST.
How do I nominate?
To nominate someone please click here to REGISTER. You must tell us why you think your nominee deserves to win.
What’s the judging criteria?
The judges will be looking for nominees who have made a significant impact in the industry. The judging panel will also base their decision on innovative use or development of technologies that are leading the TV, digital, streaming and multichannel industries in new directions.
- If you nominate a colleague on behalf of a company or yourself, please ensure you enter the name of the company and your name and contact details.
- Once you have submitted your nomination(s), you will receive email confirmation from the Next TV Technology Leadership Team. Your nominee will not receive any contact until and unless they are selected as an Honoree.
- All nominations are scrutinised by our Broadcasting + Cable and Next TV judging panel of 3 - 4 people and the judges decision is final.
- Judging will take place once the nominations close on March 27, 2020. Those who nominated the nominees will be informed by email by April 2, 2020.
- All winners will be expected to attend the Digital Media Technology Leadership Summit and Next TV Tech Leadership Awards, which will take place at the Fairmont, Santa Monica June 11 2020.
Can I make multiple nominations?